General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) seeks to protect and enhance the rights of data subjects. These rights cover the safeguarding of personal data, protection against the unlawful processing of personal data and the unrestricted movement of personal data within the EU.
- We enforce the highest security measures to ensure your personal information is kept secure.
- We only collect information we need to provide you with the requested services.
- We will never sell, rent or give away your personal details to anyone.
- We loathe spam as much as you do!
The data we collect is provided to us by you, or an agent/representative acting on your behalf. It is collected when you or the agent:
- completes an enquiry on our website
- provides information to us in an email or a letter
- provides information to us by telephone
- tells us in person
Data Storage on this Website
- No personal data collected from either of our contact forms are stored on this website.
- We do not allow ‘comments’ on this website blocking this feature sitewide, therefore no personal data is stored on this website.
- We do not allow visitors to ‘register’ as a ‘user’ on this website, therefore no personal data is stored on this website.
Site Visitation Tracking
Like most websites, this site uses Google Analytics (GA) to track user interaction. We use this data to determine the number of people using our site, to better understand how they find and use our web pages and to see their journey through the website.
Although GA records data such as your geographical location, device, internet browser and operating system, none of this information personally identifies you to us. GA also records your computer’s IP address which could be used to personally identify you but Google does not grant us access to this. We consider Google to be a third party data processor.
- Your IP address is a numeric address assigned to your computer, assigned by your Internet service provider. We automatically collect your IP address as traffic data so that we can send information back to you when requested. This is not used to identify your personal information.
- Referrers are references to the web address you linked from and is automatically passed along by your web browser. We collect referrers your browser sends as part of traffic data. This is not attached to personally identifiable information.
- System information such as your operating system/platform, and the type of web browser you use. This is not attached to personally identifiable information.
Links to 3rd Party Data Processors / Websites
JM Scaffolding Ltd includes links to other websites whose privacy practices may differ from those of JM Scaffolding Ltd. If you submit personal information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy statements. It is our suggestion that you carefully read the privacy statement of any website you visit.
- The personal information provided to us will only be used in connection with the services we are providing to you and in a way that you have provided permission.
- JM Scaffolding Ltd do not share personal information collected with any other third-party company for any purpose, under any circumstance.
- JM Scaffolding Ltd makes every effort to preserve your privacy, personal information may be disclosed when required by law where we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process.
All traffic (transferral of data) on this website and your browser is encrypted and delivered over HTTPS using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). This website has security measures in place to protect against loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control, including without limitation protecting information behind a firewall and encrypting information you send via our contact form, we use a minimum of 128 bit encryption so that data cannot be read by a 3rd party during transmission. When visitors submit personal information via this website, their information is protected both online and off-line.
Our website uses specialist security software (Cerber Security) to ensure data breaches do not occur. Cerber Security protects and monitors web traffic and web server logs, Cerber Security blocks potential hacks.
Should our website be hacked, no personal data can be compromised, no personal data is stored on our website, either by contact forms, user registration or comments.
We do everything in our power to protect user-information off-line. All of our client information, not just the personal information, is restricted in our office, our computers are password protected and accessed only by authorised personnel at JM Scaffolding Ltd . The servers that store personally identifiable information online are in a secure data centre environment, protected by Secure Sockets Layer (SSL).
Right to Access
We have procedures in place should a client request Right To Access, for more information please email us directly: [email protected]
We have procedures in place should a client request a copy of their personal data we hold for them, for more information please email us directly: [email protected]
Right to Be Forgotten
If a client requests to be forgotten but has invoices for services/products provided, we are, by UK Tax laws, required to keep these records for 7 years. We have procedures in place should a client request a ‘Right To Be Forgotten, for more information please email us directly: [email protected]
Retention of your Information
We keep your information for no longer than necessary for the purposes for which it is processed. The length of time for which we retain information depends on the purposes for which we collect and use it and/or as required to comply with applicable UK laws.